Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Social Sustainability, Winter School
- 1-12 November 2021, Netherlands, Groningen
- The deadline for application is on a first-come, first-served basis. So please be quick.
- For more information, please contact: Suelen Haidar Ronchi (CIG) email@example.com, or Prof Frank Vanclay (University of Groningen) firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit https://www.rug.nl/education/summer-winter-schools/land-acquisition-groningen/?lang=en
- COVID CONSTRAINTS: For this edition, we will only be accepting 17 applicants, who must come from a country on the list of safe countries, as determined by the Government of the Netherlands https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/checklist-entry
- Due to government restrictions, people who would need a visa to enter The Netherlands will not be able to attend. Please note that we intend to offer more courses in future years and hope that you will be able to attend another time.